Posted: July 14, 2017
If you don’t have a programmable thermostat, you’re missing out on one of the best bang-for-the-buck ways to cut down on your monthly energy bills – especially in the dead of summer.
Today’s programmable thermostats:
- Will pay for themselves…and quickly – Using a programmable thermostat can cut 20 percent or more off your annual energy bills – more than enough to cover the cost of installing one in the first year or two you own it.
- Offer more convenience and control than ever – Today’s advanced thermostats can control humidifiers, dehumidifiers and air quality systems in addition to Some (like Honeywell’s Lyric line) can even be controlled by your smart phone!
- Are easy to use –Modern thermostats are the product of years of design research, so you can learn all you need to know about operating one in just a few minutes.
- Are easy to install and program – Programmable thermostats are easy to install for a qualified contractor, and easy to program for you.
- Work really well! States like New York, New Jersey and California require programmable thermostats in new home builds because they work. Energy Star™ recommends them, too.
Contact HeritagEnergy today to get a FREE estimate on a Honeywell programmable thermostat for your Hudson Valley home!