Propane gas is the most widely used alternative fuel in homes across America today – and for good reason.
- Efficient – New propane furnaces have efficiency ratings above 90%, keeping you warm for less. Energy-efficient propane water heaters provide plenty of hot water at a much lower cost than electricity.
- Safe – The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) enforces strict rules about propane handling, so few accidents occur each year. Propane is also nontoxic and nonpoisonous, so tanks can be safely installed underground.
- Environmentally friendly – Propane emits far less greenhouse gas than most other energy sources. And because it burns cleaner, propane equipment lasts longer – typically 5-10 years longer than electric equipment.
- Powerful – Propane can easily fuel any of the systems in your home while using less energy and keeping you more comfortable compared with heating oil or electric appliances.
- Reliable – Millions of people all over the world use propane to power their home systems – especially during storms, when the electrical grid is down.
- Made in the U.S.A. – More than 95 percent of propane used in the U.S. is produced within our borders – so choosing propane contributes to America’s energy independence.
Contact Heritagenergy today to learn more about clean, green, versatile propane!
Heritagenergy – Serving Ulster, Orange, Sullivan, Greene, Columbia, Dutchess, Rockland and Putnam counties.